20 February 2009

First Post

Welcome to A Cassette Cathedral, a blog for the musically like minded. This is my first music blog so I hope I can keep up with this for a while. I'll be posting, hopefully every few days, new artists and albums that I'm listening to, and provide links so you can listen too. I enjoy a variety of genres so you can expect to find things from all over the musical spectrum. If you like something, you should support the artist and buy the album, or go to a show. 

Here are few albums to start, all highly recommended:

Rodriguez - Cold Fact (1970)

link, info

Disco Inferno - Technicolour (1996)

link, info

Dan Deacon - Bromst (2009)

link, info

Bob Dylan - Blood on the Tracks: New York Sessions (1974)

link, info

Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion (2009)

link, info

Langhorne Slim - Diamonds and Gold (2008)

link, info

Lotus Plaza - The Floodlight Collective (2009)

link, info

The Middle East - The Recordings of The Middle East (2008)

link, info

Spacemen 3 - Forged Prescriptions (2004)

link, info

No comments:

Post a Comment